Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy's Birthday....

Happy Birthday to me! :)

Drew and Patrick woke me up this morning with a cute little birthday cake...Drew insisted on blowing out the candles, and he did really well - got all four on the first try and even clapped for himself. I tried to tell him that his birthday was still two weeks away, but he didn't seem to care! He also enjoyed the chocolate cake very much...he's definitely ready for his big day...

Patrick, Chris, Ben and Drew all got me a spa pacakge - very cool - and Patrick sent me beautiful callalillies (my favorite!) at work...all in all a good birthday...

Off to pick up Drew - maybe he'll take me out for dinner for my birthday? I'll have to see how he feels about that. Patrick is en route to W Va. to pick up Drew's big brothers...

We'll all be together by tomorrow night - woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Jeny said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great one!