Sunday, August 24, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...

Patrick took Drew to his first baseball game Friday night!! It was a special Daddy/Drew outing and everyone had fun - especially Mommy who didn't have to sit through a baseball game!

They went to a Connecticut Defenders game - minor leage, Double AA I think, but I could be wring about that. In any case, they had a great time at the game, Drew ran around with a whole bunch of kids, he got a ball and a bat, which he's been carrying around for two days now and he had a great time!

So - it looks like all three boys love going to baseball games with Dad - he's in his glory!! :)

Yesterday we met with our Chavurah (temple group) at a park for a picnic - lots of fun - great playground that the kids had fun on. Then Drew and I spend the afternoon visiting my friend Sara and her twins - Zach and Abby - who are adorable!! We had fun.

No big plans for today...except for Mom to hit the mall for great sales!!

1 comment:

PerfectMomentProject said...

Very cool... this one is the game I'll never forget.
Sitting in the nosebleed seats full of hope with my little glove stretched out.