Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ready for Halloween

We took Drew to the party store today and let him pick out his Halloween costume...so choosing between a puppy, kitty, bumble bee, Thomas the Train and somethig I else that I'm forgetting - he chose to be a kitty - or "num num" as he calls them...we tried the costume on him in the store and he looked soooo cute - espeically when he was running around holding his pumpkin for the candy - I can't wait to get him all dressed up to go out!! he's going to be the cutest kitty in Connecticut...

Of course Daddy the pushover also bought him a tiger hat he wanted and then a Boston Red Sox hat a few minutes later at Babys R Us...Drew wore his hats all day and went to sleep in his Red Sox PJs and Red Sox hat - I took a picture to send to granddad, but of course I didn't have the memory card in the camera, so Granddad won't have to see his grandson in Red Sox gear! (Granddad is a big Yankees fan!!).

Drew is very into nails lately - I don't know why - maybe cause it's a new word for him?? He loves to point out everyone's nails, including Peyton's and we had to get him new nail clippers today too...I guess he just likes having nice manicured nails -nothing wrong with that!

He's recovering well from his surgery and didn't need pain medicine all day today, which is great. His bandage comes off tomorrow...so it looks like he's fine to go back to daycare Monday, which will make Mommy and Daddy's bosses very happy!!

Not much else going on here - watching football today and tomorrow - it's the Steelers-Browns game on national TV tomorrow night. Somehow I think I'll be the one going to sleep depressed tomorrow night, instead of Patrick...oh well :(

No comments: