Monday, January 7, 2008

Three Weeks...

Drew has been home for three weeks today - I can't believe it!!

He's really doing amazing and has grown so much since he came home...he's walking everywhere, and almost running when he pushes his digger truck around the basement! He's into everything now - he loves Peyton and always looks for him - he's sleeping better (knock on wood!) and I think that's cause he's getting used to his crib and his room - he's liking his room and loves to play with all his toys and "read" all his books...so, in short, he's adjusting really well - he even likes helping me with laundry by taking the clothes out of the dryer for me! Now I just need to teach him to fold, instead of dropping them on the floor... :)

I'm adjusting well too - I'm getting more used to mommyhood and figuring out how to get stuff done while still spending tons of quality time with Drew - so, in short, we're all sort of getting the hang of this!!

This will be a busy week for us: tonight Ron and Katie are coming over to visit, on Wednesday Jackie is coming with Grace and Charlie and on Friday Caryn and Jodi are coming over!! Saturday we are going to NJ and we'll say good bye to Steven, Elizabeth and David who are moving to California next week - wah :( We will miss them sooo much!!

So - that's it from here...Drew should be waking up soon from his nap and then we have some errands to do...

I'll be back.... :)

No comments: