Friday, February 1, 2008

Drew's week...

Well - Drew had his first cold/fever this week :( Poor little guy...Thankfully the doctor said there's no ear infections and no bronchitis, and his fever has broken, but his cold is terrible and his nose is running like crazy and he runs away from me when he sees me coming with tissues!! I don't blame him really - I just feel bad...hopefully all the saline sprays and vapor mists, etc...will help dry him up soon!!

So - we didn't get to do much this week. We missed out first Mommy and Me class on Thursday and didn't get to go to the library today either. Oh well...hopefully he will feel better next week as we have lots of fun stuff planned, including a trip to Mystic Aquarium with Auntie Kelly and Cole!! I think Drew will love all the fish and the sea lions and everything - I can't wait to take him.

Drew has been amazing this week with langauge and communcation. He has started shaking his head "no" and nodding "yes," and while he's nodding "yes," he will sometimes say "ya, ya." I'm so impressed with him!!! The "y" sound is new for him, as is a "g" sound that I heard a few times...I think his language is really coming along well...Go Drew!!

Well - hopefully he will feel better tomorrow and can go to temple for Sisterhood Shabbat and watch me do the prayer "Ashrei" - I was practicing with him today and he was singing along - LOL...He just sort of hums along. He also liked my temple hat and wore it around for a little while. Everyone's been asking about him, so I can't wait to show off my adorable child!!

Oh - Drew is rooting for the Giants in the Super Bowl because he hopes they win for Uncle Steve!!! Go Big Blue!!

No comments: