Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy day in Connecticut...

Ugh - I hate snow!!!! I know, so why do I live in Connecticut?? I don't know...

Anyway...it was really snowy today - we're getting about 10 inches as I write this. But Drew and I did manage to make it to the post office today to send our gift to Matthew and to the library so I could get some books and Drew could play in the children's room - they have great toys there! Unfortunately, it started snowing hard while we were out so we couldn't stay too long...Drew did think it was fun while we were outside to catch snowflakes on his tongue...he did not think it was fun to hold the snow and try to make snowballs though.

Did I mention I hate snow??

Other than that - it was a pretty quiet week here. One milestone of note, Drew is no longer using his high chair at all - he's such a big boy!!! He's also using his utensils much more and wanting to feed himself. He's also wanting to get out of his chair and walk around as he eats, which we need to put a stop to. It's hard to know the line between telling him that he's done eating when he gets out of his chair and wanting him to keep eating cause he needs the food....ugh - parenting! Something tells me it only gets harder from here - LOL...

I go back to work in about four weeks - crazy!!! Time flies...

Well - have a good weekend everyone..it will be a quiet one here.

No comments: