Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Drew's groupies....

I think I've written before about Drew's love of musical instruments - he loves anything musical - especially guitars! He has a Barney guitar he loves to play and you should see him jam out during "Guitar Hero" - he's got all the moves down.

Well, lately, as soon as he walks into daycare each morning, the other kids there take turns handing him his favorite Wiggles guitar...seriously, as soon as he walks in someone comes over and hands him the guitar. It's hysterical!! And apparently they all get excited to do this for him, I have no idea why...apparently Drew has some star power!

Once his guitar is in hand, he either throws "bunny" to the floor (cause what cool rocker carries a bunny around, right?) and starts jamming, or he hands bunny off to one of the other kids...

My child cracks me up...as bratty and whiny as he can be sometimes, he is just way too cute for word!

No comments: