Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not much new...

Hi all...not much new going on, but I hadn't posted in a while...

I was in Vegas last week for work - seeing Uncle Steve, Aunt Lizzie and the guy who played Vito on Sopranos were the highlights of the trip. The work stuff was crazy and busy. I lost $12 :(

Chris and Ben are back in West Virginia now - we all miss them very much. Drew keeps going into their room and looking for them and calling "Be" - which is short for Ben. He can't say Chris yet, but I think "Be" is actually short for Ben and Chris.

Drew's latest accomplishment is his ability to recognize the Cleveland Browns' logo!! That's my boy! We have a magnet of their helmet (which is also their logo) and he likes to carry it around and show us that it matches his Browns' plate and utensils and also a Browns' mug in Chris' room...how cool is that? I'm very proud of him.

He continues to try and say more and more words - some of which I understand, some of which I don't. We start speech therapy tomorrow, which I'm very excited about. Since he understands everything, he just needs some help letting the words come out...once they do, I don't think they'll stop!

This weekend is a busy one...

On Saturday Grama, Uncle Steve, Aunt Lysee, Aunt Sheri, and Uncle Shawn are coming up to visit - yeah!!!!!!!!!! Drew hasn't seen Uncle Steve in a long time and we're all excited to get together...and Grama's bringing the Jersey corn - yum!! :) After all, it is corn season and the Rosenberg family likes to get together and discuss the corn - is it as good as last year? How does it compare to the corn from 1992? Those types of things...your typical corn conversations that I'm sure all families have, right?

On Sunday, we are meeting some of our Roth cousins - Erik, Marcie, Rebecca and Leah -at the Maritime Aquairum in Norwalk - Marcie and I planned this a long time ago and I'm very excited to get together. It will be fun...

And that's it from Drew's world...

I will add - Patrick and I have both joined Facebook if anyone out there would like to "friend" us :) I'm sort of obsessed right now...

No comments: