Saturday, May 24, 2008

Drew's first haircut!!

Drew had his first big-boy haircut today and he was so good! I figured he'd freak out and cry, but there was none of that. He very calmly sat on my lap and let Bernadette cut his hair...he even giggled when she used the clippers on him - he was so cute. She said he was so good he could come back anytime! I posted a picture on the side of the blog to show how cute he looks!!

Tomorrow is Drew's 23-month birthday - I can't believe he's going to be 2 soon - crazy!

Today Drew and I went to the playground at the school a couple of blocks from our house and we played on the slides and in the sandbox. Drew and I made lots of sandcastles and then Drew decided it would be great to take a huge handful of sand and shove it in his mouth!! He then looked at me and said, "MMMMM..." - I couldn't help it - I had to laugh!! Then I pulled as much sand as I could out of his mouth and we went back on the slides...

Tomorrow Uncle Phil is coming to meet Drew so we're excited to see him...Monday we plan to take Drew to his first parade..we watched the Indianapolis 500 parade on TV tonight and Drew waved to all the people waving in the parade, so I'm sure he will love it more in person.

So - that's about all from here...

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!

Mazel Tov to Judy P. and her family on Rachel's wedding next weekend!!

Have a good Memorial Day weekend everyone....

No comments: