Monday, March 24, 2008

Home sweet home...

Well - after 29 hours in airports, I finally made it home!!!

California was great...it was so good to see Uncle Steve, Aunt Lizzie and David - David is getting so big!!! He's crawling all over now and pulling himsefl up - he'll be walking any day now...I miss being able to see him all the time though :(

We had a great weekend - a BBQ with Liz's mom on Friday and lunch for me and Teevie at PF Changs - yum!!!! Saturday we went to Laguna Beach and David and I dipped our feet in the Pacific Ocean for the first time!! Well, tecnically it wasn't my first time as I touched the Pacific when I was in Costa Rica, but it was my first time in the US. We had lunch at a really cute outdoor place in Laguna, though we did not see anyone from the MTV show!

We also spent some time at Liz's sister Maureen's house - Maureen and her family are great and have a gorgeous backyard that was so nice and relaxing...

And I ate my first In and Out burger - it was a big weekend!!!

Rancho Cucamonga, where Uncle Steve lives, is so pretty...and the weather was perfect, low 80s and sunny...

In other news...Drew started daycare today and did great, according to Miss Diane. He played all day and had a good nap and there were so problems at all - some crying when Patrick dropped him off, but he was fine...that's a big weight off my shoulders. Apparently he had fun with all the other kids too, so that was good...

OK - go check out some of my Calif. pics!!!

No comments: