Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our healthy little boy...

We finished up the last of Drew's necessary testng since coming home - he had his hearing test and he's fine - no problems there. Last week he visited the eye doctor and no problems there either. We had our developmental visit with our pediatrician this week too and she proclaimed him, "A very smart little boy!"

So, Drew is doing great - he grew an inch since coming home and has gained about 3 lbs....he's in the 10th percentile now for hight and weight, which is great, and well, let's just say he's got some big brains growing in that head of his. But Uncle Steve told us that there was some study done that showed successful people tended to have bigger than average heads - so Drew should be very successful!!!

Drew went to work with me today so I could meet with my boss before going back on Monday - eek!! He liked playing with all the things on my desk and was a good boy during my meeting. He was very shy though and hid in my shoulder a lot...

He got very excited today when we saw a kitty on our driveway and then a dog was barking in the neighbor's yard - lots of squealing and trying to run after the animals and pointing - he's so funny with animals - he just loves them. I have a feeling we're going to hear lots of begging for various pets for the next 18 years or so! LOL...bring on the goldfish, gerbils and hermit crabs!!

Tomorrow we're getting our tile in our downstairs bathroom and our new dining room table - yeah!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, though it means Drew and I are stuck at home all day - oh well - we'll deal with it...

No comments: