Sunday, October 14, 2007

At the airport..

We're at Gate 63 in the international terminal at Newark Liberty International Airport -it used to be just Newark airport, but former Gov. McGreevey thought it was patriotic to add in the "liberty" - I never understood that...

It's 3:35 EDT on Oct. 14 and we board in about an hour...our plane is right in front of us and it's HUGE!!! Check in was easy, got through secuity with no problems...just watching football - Browns are beating Miami so far.. :)

I know we're about to start our long journey to Taraz where our baby is waiting for us, but it still doesn't quite feel real...it still feels very far away. But we will be there before we know it.

Very emotional saying goodbye to my family yesterday and today. Anyone reading this who will be at Alyse's wedding next Saturday - have a toast for me to my sister :)

One last thank you to all of my family and friends without whose support I would never have even made it to this point...you all know who you are and how much I love you...

OK - time to check the Browns scare again... cause I am my father's daughter and whatever else may be going on in the world can wait a second to make sure the Browns are still beating Miami!!!

4 comments:

cbailey said...

Nicholas says, "Go Browns!"
Have a safe and happy trip!

KRISTI said...

I hope your trip continues to be uneventful...at least until you meet your CHILD!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it, I have to admit, I've been stalking your blog for updates.

Kristi (SunshineHugs from FF)

Sara said...

OMG! You're on the plane right now. How amazing. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

mom2themoose said...

Good luck and safe travels!