Saturday, October 27, 2007

Please send McDonald's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a short one today as the food here is going to be the death of me...ugh! I would pay sooo much money for a McDonald's anything right now. Unfortunately, Kazakhstan is one of the few countries in the world that does not have a McDonald's...seriously - look it up...

Drew continues to be great..though he's getting a whole bunch of teeth in and was a little blah today. We took him outside though and he LOVED the slide - had a huge grin on his face going down...he also played with a big balloon that we bought him at this very cute park in the center of town. We tried bubbles too (thanks to Auntie for the suggestion) - he seemed to like them but wasn't exactly sure what to do with them.

Drew also had applesauce today and scoffed it down very quickly! He's a hungry little boy - I can't wait to get him home and get some food in him!!!!

Tomorrow we're going to the bazaar, which looks interesting and slightly scary. I think it's like a crazier version of a flea market - we'll see.... We got to pre-court (commission) on Monday afternoon and will find out our court date a day or two later- cross your fingers for us!!!!

Michelle - I was soo happy to read your comments!!!! Hang in there...I know how hard it is and I promise it is sooo worth it...

Kelly, Greg and Cole - Hey guys!! Cole - tell your mom that Auntie Beth wants to see pictures from your first Halloween this week!! We miss you...

3 comments:

auntie said...

Don't worry about him not knowing what to do with the bubbles, that is normal. All Breele does is laugh. Love the picture with Drew on your head Bethie. Maybe I should just order McDonald's food for tree trimming. We will all get upset by that food but as long as you are happy. We all have our fingers and toes crossed for the three of you.

Kelly said...

What a great smile Drew's wearing while sitting on Mommy's head! I wish we could send a quarter pounder and french fries....feel better.

Kelly, Greg and Cole

jodi said...

I love the new pictures that are up. I wish that there was a McD's there for you. I wish you didn't have to deal with the food issues, but I know that you are thinking it's worth it every time you look at Drew. I was without the internet until today, and I couldn't wait to see your blog. I checked it before I even checked my emails!