Monday, October 29, 2007

No hearing today :(

Well, we were all ready for our hearing and found at at noon local time that it was cancelled and now it is scheduled for tomorrow - but we don't know what time tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it. We have heard from others that this group we are meeting with only meets on Mondays so we're not sure what to believe...on top of this - the woman helping us with our paperwork started a new job today (we never knew about this) - so we honestly have no idea what to think...think good thoughts for us, cause I have a feeling it will be a bumpy few days here...

Thankfully, Drew continues to amaze and impress us each day!!!! Today, for the first time, he smiled us when he came in the room and when Patrick reached out for him he reached back to go to his daddy!!! It was soo great to see...as mommy is sick with a fever, daddy was in charge of all the feeding and playing today. There were lots of laughs and giggles...he is an adorable little boy and so worth all this beurocratic red tape we're in the middle of...

I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Halloween...what is everyone going to be?? I don't think they have Halloween here...

Well - that's it for now - it's bedime and nyquil for me...I love nyquil!! :)

Chris - Good luck in your concert tonight sweetie - Knock 'em dead!!!!!!

Laurie - So glad to see you on here!!! I can't wait to see pictures from Spencer's first Halloween!!! Please send some when you can...

Sami - Thanks for the insights into change and customer service...nice to know it's not just us. Though today Patrick went into a store to buy something and the people actually turned away so they didn't have to help him!

Christine - Congrats on a Sox sweep!!!!!!!!! Will James be going to his first victory parade soon??

Hi to my FF friends!!! Miss you all....

Ok - sleep time :(

PS - At least the Browns won!!!! Woo Hoo....

3 comments:

jodi said...

I'm sorry about the problems you guys are having, but I'm sure you forget all about them once you see Drew! It will all be worth it. I hope you are feeling a little better today.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe court was cancelled & your paperwork person has a new job. I too have heard that Taraz only has court on Mondays...but adoption is the land of rules always changing, so HANG IN THERE! You will make it Beth! ~ Michelle of Los Angeles

Kelly said...

I'm sorry to hear about the court issues. Drew is so lucky to have a mommy and daddy willing to hang in there and put up a good fight and we know that Drew will be worth it. We're thinking of you.

Kelly, Greg and Cole