Saturday, October 27, 2007

No bazaar :(

Hi all...

I was too sick to go to the bazaar today...ugh! Hopefully immodium will help...if not I'll switch to cipro - aren't you all glad to know that!!

I got on the Internet early to check college football scores - it wasn't worth it though. Rutgers lost to W Va. 31-3....ugh!!!!!!! Everyone's having a bad day apparently. Though I know grandmother, granddad and Uncle Phil are probably happy about that final score...

We'll go to the baby house in a few hours to see Drew...can't wait!!

Auntie - I will take anything you want to make for tree trimming...I don't think they know what sauce (gravy??) is here...the pizza has just cheese on it!!

Jodi - You are soo funny!! Glad you got Internet back...hope everything went OK...

Chris - Hope your practice goes well today - good luck in your concert!!! Hi Ben!!!

No comments: