Friday, December 7, 2007

Buh-Bye....

Well - Patrick is three hours into his flight to Amsterdam...crazy!!!! Drew will be with his daddy so soon....I can't wait to hear that they are together.

It's going to be such a wierd week for both of us - hard for each of us in completely different ways. I know that Drew will be great with Patrick, but I know he's nervous. I don't blame him - I would be completely freaking out if I were going over by myself too. Hopefully all our paperwork is OK - today our agency sent over our homestudy update to say we would like to adopt a child up to 17 months old. Our original document says a child up to 16 months old. Without that change, we could have had some major problems at the Embassy..but - it will all be fine - I know it will.

Peyton and I will keep ourselves busy this weekend - we can't wait to see Kelly and Cole on Sunday!!! Work should be busy next week too - it's deadline week!!! I can't believe I have one more week of work and then that's it for 10 weeks - Drew and I are going to have so much fun!!!

Well - I will keep you all posted on Patrick's travels...he keeps joking about visiting a cafe in Amsterdam or the Red Light district - I've told him it's not that funny!!!! :)

No comments: