Thursday, December 20, 2007

Drew and Peyton...

Well, Drew finally decided he likes Peyton...today he pet him and tonight he laid down on him - LOL...so we are definitely making some progress there...

We also had our first post-placement meeting with our social worker from the agency. She's putting together the first report to send to Kazakhstan about Drew...We had to promise to send reports every year for 18 years in order to be able to adopt him.

That's about all I got..still adjusting to motherhood - it's hard!!! :) I have no time to get anything done during the day and that gets frustrating. but, Drew is wonderful and we are learning this whole mother-son thing together...so far, I think we're doing pretty well...I love when he reaches his arms out for me and lays his head against me - that is the most amazing feeling in the world!!!

...and I'm sure every mother out there is laughing at me saying I get nothing doen during the day, right??? :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yup. You definitely sound like a mom. Isn't it great?

KRISTI said...

It gets easier! You still will get nothing done, but you learn to accept it. :)