Monday, December 3, 2007

Procrastination....

I've been so bad! Patrick leaves Friday for Kazakhstan and I still have paperwork to get done - that is so not like me! It's important paperwork, it needs to be done, and I just can't make myself do it...tonight I have to - I have no choice. Thankfully it only needs to be notorized, not apostilized too...

I think now that Drew is real (with a very cute room to prove it!! LOL) - it's harder to deal with the paperwork side of all this, if that makes sense. It's like - he's my baby now - what do you mean I have to fill out 10 more forms!! Come on....

And even once he's home the paperwork doesn't stop - we need to get him a Connecticut birth certificate, possibly do a readoption, do post-placement reports to Kazakhstan, etc...

I honestly don't know how people adopt internationally more than once...I really don't.

Well - back to work...

On another note...the Browns got robbed yesterday!! Winslow was forced out!

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

Go get that paperwork done, girl! I can't believe that he's coming home soon. I'm sure that time has been dragging for you, although....it seems that's good because you sure have been doing a lot of shopping! ;)