Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!!

Hanukkah starts tonight - so happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate - including me!! :) Patrick and I will be having latkes for dinner (yes, the store bought ones) and maybe some donuts (sufganiot!) for dessert if I feel like splurging!! :)

I think we have all the questions answered for the paperwork, so we should be all set to get that stuff done by Friday when Patrick gets on the plane...

...and that's all I got from here...

Oh - Drew's changing table/dresser arrives today!!!

...and now that's really all I got from here...

ADDED: I have added more pictures of Drew's room - it looks so adorable - all it needs are more toys, a rug, his lamp, the valances and of course DREW!!!!!!

PS - Kristi - I love your comments - they always make me smile!!!! Sara too!!!!

2 comments:

KRISTI said...

Happy Hanukkah! Your MIRACLE will be home very soon!!!

Sara said...

Drew's room looks fantastic!

Happy Hanukkah!