Saturday, December 1, 2007

More Shopping...

Well - I spent much of the day stimulating the local economy!! Started at USA Baby, then to Target, on to JC Penneys and finally Macys. Oh, and the book store too...it's amazing how much fun I had shopping for other people - particularly Drew! His room is really coming along...when it's all done I'll post another picture. His other piece of furniture will be delivered Tuesday and after that we're just waiting for his valances and a lamp...

I found great gifts for everyone in Kazakhstan - I'm so excited.

For Mira and Galina (our two coordinators who are doing all the paperwork and legwork) I got each of them a different sterling silver heart necklace and on the box one says "Until we meet again" and the other says "Many hearts, one family" - they are perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

Tomorrow I'll start packing for Drew....

Patrick and I went out for dinner tonight and spent most of it talking about what Drew would be doing if he were here. Somtimes I miss him so much it actually hurts - he'll be home in 15 days!!! It's not soon enough...

Other than that - I got all our laundry done! :)

Kristi - Thanks for the great idea of checking out other places that offer free classes - I think I found a few!!

And that's about it from Connecticut - it's supposed to snow tomorrow - ugh! I hate winter. About this time every year I want to move to Florida!

2 comments:

Sara said...

It must be so hard being away from Drew. I really hope that these last 15 days pass quickly. Soon you'll have him home FOREVER!

KRISTI said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Drew in HIS OWN room!!!