Sunday, November 25, 2007

17 months and counting....

Drew turns 17 months old today!!! I wish he was with us to celebrate...it's nice to know that he will be here by the time he turns 18 month old!!!

I got 79 pictures developed today from our trip to Kazakhstan - some are for Drew's Lifebook (like a baby book, but without the pregnancy stuff), some are for our house and some are for Drew when he gets older - like the orphanage pictures, etc...

I put a few pictures up of Drew around the house, but it's hard to fit him in with all the other pictures - LOL. I'm a huge picture freak and like to document everything - just ask Chris and Ben! So the trick is to fit Drew in, without removing the other pictures - I think I've done a good job so far....

The room painting is coming along well - Drew's room is 3/4 blue now...it looks really nice!!

Now my challenge is getting together all the paperwork that Patrick has to take to the US Embassy in Almaty so we can bring Drew home - it's very confusing as to who has to sign what and what documents they need and what needs notorization and what needs apostilization...I am sooo tired of all this paperwork. I can't wait for it to end. And every US document has a number - I-600, I-600A, 684 form, etc...ugh!!! It makes my head spin. Oh well - it's almost over - the light is at the end of the tunnel. I completely admire people who adopt internationally more than once!! The thought of ever doing all this paperwork again would make me cry I think - LOL... :)

Let's see - it was a good day today as the Browns won!!!!!!!!! Can you say 7-4!!!! As my father always said, "The road to the Super Bowl goes through Cleveland!!!!"

Sorry about the Giants Uncle Teevie :(

1 comment:

Cousin Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!!!