Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Plane tickets....

We got the plane tickets today for Patrick and Drew...it was so cool to see Drew's name on his own ticket - Drew Sebastian Esatai Sanders!! A big mouthful for a little boy!! Poor Patrick has a 12-hour layover in Amsterdam on the way there. Thankfully it's only about 2 hours on the way home with Drew.

We also heard from our agency today that if there was a quarantine at the baby house it won't affect us bringing Drew home, which is good news. But, our in-country coordinator, Galina, hadn't heard there was a quarantine so who knows what the real story is there? It's so hard to know what is the truth and what is heresay sometimes. Did I spell heresay right???

Every day is one day closer to Drew - 19 more days until my baby is home forever!!!!

Well - I should probably do some work - I've spent the last hour looking for adoption announcements!

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

Announcements are so fun! I think I had about 50 picked out before Eliana came home and then never used any of them. Ha ha.