Thursday, November 15, 2007

HOME!!!!!

Hello everyone - or anyone still reading the blog...

So - you thought the blog was over did you?? No Way!! Drew's not home yet and until he is, damn it - the blog continues!!!

As much as I miss Drew and wish more than anything he was here...it is freaking nice to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or course looking around there's so much to do to get ready for him...the next few weeks should fly by...

I just read all the comments from the last couple of days! I am so lucky to have the friends and family that I have...so much to be thankful for this Thanksgivng - including all of you...

Keep checking back to see if Drew's room ever gets ready for him and if I decide to relinquish one of the two closets in his room for HIS things!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad that you've decided to keep blogging for a while. Good luck making all of the preparations for Drew's arrival. I'm so excited for you!

KRISTI said...

Welcome home! Have fun buying stuff for Drew! Find lots of little things that your DH can pack to keep him occupied on the plane.

Anne said...

Welcome home, Beth!

I'll bet the time until Drew's arrival flies by as you prepare his room. You do know that you'll probably have to relinquish both closets, right? It sounds like there is an awful lot of family and friends who will be spoiling this little boy with all sorts of stuff! You'll need the storage!

I imagine you've gotten your fix of American food?

Keep blogging, Beth. We all want to know the details!

Check in on FF, too!

XOXO

auntie said...

Keep writing and updating as much as your heart desires. Yes, we all in the Sanders, LoCoco, Rosenberg and Roth families have a lot to be thankful for this year. Love you guys.