Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tomorrow is Thanskgiving...I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and takes time to reflect on what they are thankful for. And don't eat too much turkey or you won't be able to keep up with all the shopping this weekend!

I saw a commercial for Kohl's that they are opening at 4 a.m. - that's insane!! Is it really necessary to start shopping at 4 a.m.??

If anyone does it, let me know :)

Nothing much to report here - we've been getting ready to host Thanskgiving - cleaning, shopping, etc...But Drew's room should be painted this weekend and his furniture comes next week. Very exciting!!

Random thoughts:

1. Happy Birthday Alyse!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like just yesterday you were "tappy dancing" around the house :)

2. Hello to Judy P. who I heard is loving the blog!!!!! :)

3. I'm using my wedding china for Thanksgiving dinner and I gotta say - I still think it's as gorgeous as I did when we registered for it and I don't use it nearly enough.

4. Congrats to Chris who did great this marking period in school!!!! I'm sure Ben did well too, but I didn't get to talk to him last night...so he will get a shout out in a future blog!

5. I think the Friday after Thanskgiving should be a federal holiday - hardly anyone works that day anyway and those of us who do are bored because all the people we need to talk to are out of the office.

No comments: